Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kamryn Elizabeth Glasier 5-9-2014

This month Lizzy had been planning her baby shower, instead she's saying good-bye to her little girl.  There are no words to express the sadness of losing a child.  It's a pain that feels unbearable and unending.  I have experienced 2 miscarriages but none as tragic as what my friend endured. She almost lost her life as well.  In a blur she awoke in the hospital to the news that her baby was stillborn.  She saw Kamryn's tiny fingers and her sweet face only to say goodbye.   Grieving the girl she only held for a moment but will remember always.  More loved than she ever knew.   
I am so thankful to the staff of Parker Adventist Hospital.  They treated Kamryn with dignity and respect.  They dressed and cared for her as they would any other baby and offered comfort to the family.  I must also mention NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep).  These kind people sent a photographer to take pictures of Kamryn.  I know that they are cherished by both family and friends.   

No comments: